Apple part number: 661-5230
This is a repair service for a 661-5230-R, "Repair - Logic Board - MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2009) 2.26 GHz (P/N 661-5230)". This service allows you to send us your part, have it repaired
and then returned to you, at a significant cost savings over just buying a new part. If for some reason your part cannot be
repaired, we will return it to you at no cost to you, we'll even pay for the return shipping - there is no risk to you!
Additional Information About This Part
Used in: MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2009)
Additional part number: 820-2530-A
Used in model number (usually on bottom case): A1278
EEE code(s) for this part:
The EEE ("triple-e") code(s) listed above can help identify the part you have. The EEE code for your part is
imbedded in the last few characters of the serial number, which is printed on a label attached to the part. Check your part
to see if any of the above codes appear near the end of the serial number.
All of our repairs are covered by our
One (1) Year Day Limited Warranty (ask for details).
FREE INSTALLATION INCLUDED!
To save you time and trouble, we offer a complete, optional line-up of installation and diagnostic services for
the computer this board goes into, at no extra charge. If you would like, we can expertly diagnose, repair and reinstall the logic board in
your computer, giving you a guaranteed success on the first try. Sending us your whole computer instead
of just ordering a board allows us to run a complete diagnostic to determine with certainty the cause of
your problem. If it turns out not to be the logic board, there will be less wasted time and expense.
We also have all the proper tools and procedures to correctly repair the delicate circuitry in your
computer.How it works:
- Add this item to your shopping and check-out to finish your order on-line, or call our sales department at
978-262-1340 to schedule your repair and/or your optional free installation.
- You will receive an email with instructions on how to send your part in to us.
- You will not be charged anything until we complete your repair.
- Upon receipt of your board, we will inspect it and attempt to repair it.
- If you board cannot be economically repaired, we will contact you.
- All logic boards are repaired to the original manufacturer's specifications.
- All logic boards are covered by our One (1) Year Limited Warranty (ask for details)
This product was added to our catalog on .