Has your Mac mini stopped working? We have the answer!
We offer a flat-rate repair service for the Apple Mac mini. The flat-rate covers whatever repairs are needed to your unit up and running again. For just $349 (plus shipping), we can get your Intel based Mac mini back up and running again. This program applies to units which are in normal, as-failed condition. Units that have been subjected to liquid spills, power surges or drops or other catastrophic events can still be repaired, but they might cost a little bit more.
How it works:
- Add this item to your shopping and check-out to finish your order on-line, or call at 800-960-1140 to schedule your repair.
- Select an inbound shipping and return option from the list below.
- Upon receipt of your Mac mini, we will perform the repair and return it to you.
- Mac mini repairs come with our 180 Day Limited Warranty
- The price quoted includes repairing damage to units that are in normal, "as failed" condition. Units that have been subjected to liquid spills, drop damage, power surges and the like may incur additional charges. We will contact you before performing any extraordinary work.
Use the carrier and shipping speed of your choice to send us your unit. We will perform the repair and return your it to you via FedEx Ground ($9), FedEx Two Day Air ($29), FedEx Three Day Saver ($19) or FedEx Standard Overnight ($49), depending on the option you choose.
Do you have any further questions? Call us toll-free at 800-960-1140!
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 12 March, 2010.